Across 31 states and more than 100 school districts, AIR experts have provided direct support in setting up and implementing early warning systems. Early warning systems help education leaders to:
- predict which students might not reach key educational milestones;
- target interventions and supports to students based on underlying causes of risk;
- evaluate and use resources more efficiently and effectively;
- identify school climate factors affecting student risk factors; and
- establish a continuous improvement process to ensure the right data are used to improve decision making.
See how AIR works with states, districts, and schools at every step of the early warning system Implementation Pathway.