What We Do
American Institutes for Research (AIR) offers a complete set of services including the design and implementation of early warning systems to help states, districts and schools identify students who are at-risk of missing key educational milestones and create the conditions for students to succeed. We work with clients to design and implement early warning systems along with effective interventions that improve college and career readiness for all students.
Our Work in Action
AIR works with states and districts to research, build, and implement effective early warning systems.
- Indicators of College Success
- Massachusetts Early Warning Indicator System
- Chicago Public Schools, Career and Technical Education
- Virginia Early Warning Systems
- California Early Warning and Intervention System (EWIS)
Resources & Tools
AIR provides guidance, implementation support, and resources that allow clients to identify students who are at risk of not meeting key educational milestones (e.g., reading by the end of third grade, graduating from high school, ready for college and career).